• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who wants Avatatars, Logos, Signatures, Banners, Etc.

Do you think all your belongings are belong to Japan?

• I are belong to Japan

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Japan shot Korea in the knee

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • America sux

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Japan don't always belong my ownings, but when they do, they belong my ownings.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I am the one and only rightful owner of my property, as I have both possession and control over them

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Seriously, I'll make you anything, if I haven't listed it, just ask me, one thing I will not do though is videos, they take a lot of time, and I just don't really have that time right now, same goes for animations, I might do very short ones. Anyway, here are a few examples of some of the stuff I've done:

So yeah, literally anything you can think of (that I haven't ruled out) post it, and I'll probably have a crack at it :)

List so far:
Noodle Signature for Hend
Thumbnail for Eagle man???
Matt_The Dreamer fighting other players signature
Youtube banner for iMightTroll
YouTube background and logo for benficakid
Wonderwaffle shooting things with blue fire avatar
Spike11 holding compass avatar
Elisha YouTube background
Darkai202 signature

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ahh sorry if I read it wrong but what was the point again?

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Make signatures and avatars and logos and shabiz for people who want it. I don't think I've said that very clearly.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Make signatures and avatars and logos and shabiz for people who want it. I don't think I've said that very clearly.
Yup xD maybe make a template? and I would like a signature pls :3 add noodles if you could

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Yup xD maybe make a template? and I would like a signature pls :3 add noodles if you could
I'm not making a template, that kinda puts restrictions on what you can put in it, this way you can just ask for what you want :p

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd love a sig please :p. Could you make it my Avatar standing with a bow and arrow, fighting off other players. Thanks again :)
P.s. If that's not possible, just make it my avatar standing please.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
I would like a youtube banner. The siza has to be 2120 wide and 1192 tall. Could you have me shoting a bacca :p .
My youtube is my signature <3

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
This noodle signature is intriguing, what sort of noodle signature are we talking?

Benficakid123

Spectator
Reaction score
Can you please make me a custom YouTube background and logo. Me and my friends have started a YouTube channel for minecraft and we still need a logo and background. Our YouTube channel is MCSexysquad so check us out and if you can please make us a background and logo. If you could we would like a picture for every playlist also. We play hunger games, the walls, spleef, Skyblock, lets play, mod showcases, and other stuff. We only have 2 videos posted, but we have been working on other important things for the channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci