• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Closed wheres the ip

Status
Not open for further replies.

emptynoob

Spectator
Reaction score
hi im emptynoob and would like to play on the server where is the ip or do i have do an application to get in

Will1

Spectator
Reaction score
The IP is on the home page. If you look on the right hand side you will see "Server Status" below that there is a list of nodes, such as "us1.mcsg.in". These are the server ip's. It is worth pointing out however that they aren't currently online so you can't play at the moment.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are slowly switching to pure XenForo website but the IPs are all there.

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
If you read there recent post on the homepage it said."We hope to have the servers up and running in a couple of days."I have the first 3 us servers added to my favorites and they was testing on the first one earlier.But only admins could join for testing sadly.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
Everyone can join the first 22 slots the last 2 are for admins... And there should be around 20 in the final opening
us1.mcsg.in
us2.mcsg.in
eu1.mcsg.in
eu2.mcsg.in

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tyler49er5, this will be changed eventually to 26 slots each (2 reserved for admins) and 4 slots reserved for donators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci