• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When Using FnS...

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
When you are using FnS, you don't want to be walking backwards for 5 seconds, awkwardly staring at your opponent, then waiting for them to get close. No. That is not how you do it. What you REALLY need to do, is F5 when getting chased, then turn around very quickly if they are close, then set the fire, then start attacking. Don't be walking backwards there for like 5 seconds waiting for your opponent to get close. Or else, you will trip on a rock!

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cool Cool but you know I don't use FnS... It Delays my fighting reaction time.

Kaine

Experienced
Reaction score
most effective way to flint and steel is by luring the player into a more enclosed area which reduces their ability to dodge it, placing flint and steel in an open are is extremely easy to avoid but if you place it on a 2 or 3 wide block area you will have a higher chance of them running into it.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
What Kaine said, and that when you set them on fire, run for a little bit, because when you set them on fire, you are very close to them, and they will get the first few hits.

Then do a 180 bow shot, then go in for the melee kill.

I have made this mistake many times, so that is why I am suggesting it to you now.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
For anybody that doesn't know, if you ever see me in a game, I would recommend using your sword on me. I am decent at dodging bows (unless you're someone who's really good at bow shots. Example: gcb99), and I dodge FnS 9/10 times even in short places (unless you set fire like ThatOneTomahawk) (BTW, the 9/10 times thingy was estimated).

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
This is very good advice. I approve this message :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci