• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What style do you have the forums in?

What style do you have the forums in?

• Minecraft Survival Games (the white one with lots of white, the new one).

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Flexile Dark Green (the original one)

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • XFStopMobile (the one for tablets, phones)

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tbh i'm not sure whats up with the new layout for me it makes it lag for some odd reason, so I just use The flexile Dark Green, but I do prefer it over the new one.

L

Lululioness

Tbh i'm not sure whats up with the new layout for me it makes it lag for some odd reason, so I just use The flexile Dark Green, but I do prefer it over the new one.
I know. I prefer it and the white annoys me and I'm used to Flexile Dark Green xD It lags you? o_O

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm mostly at the forums with my iPod, so i'm forced to use this one... But it's good :) (Except for leaderboards and such missing) When i'm at my PC, i'm using the new Layout with that sexy banner :D

L

Lululioness

I'm mostly at the forums with my iPod, so i'm forced to use this one... But it's good :) (Except for leaderboards and such missing) When i'm at my PC, i'm using the new Layout with that sexy banner :D
But. But.....
Flexile Dark-Green :eek:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I like flexile the best and I use it, except for when I'm on my iPad like right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci