• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is ThappleTree?

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Um. Hi I am Sam. And I am going to tell you random strangers over the internet a little about myself. I am 14 years old, My birthday is April 19th, 1999. I am (currently) 6ft 1in tall and weigh about 120 lbs. I have long brown hair that used to go down to my back, but I recently got a haircut :(. MCSG was the first server I played when I got MCSG, I found it way back (July of 2012) when I saw one of ChimneySwift11's survival games videos, I saw it and I was like... wow that looks fun, so I googled "Minecraft Survival Games" and BAM! and I found these servers. Me and my friend Noah, Amerikah, played everyday, learned every map, and learned how to play together, but sadly Noah no longer plays MCSG anymore :( . Despite popular belief I am not gay, I just like rainbows... I am always on the forums so if you wanna play add my Skype! Skype - Thapples.Grant it for as long as I have been playing I am not very good at MCSG. I originally played on my older brothers account, but he bought me a new account so I would stop playing MCSG on his all day xD. I am pretty active in the community, I like bunnies and long walks on the beach. I don't really have a favorite Youtuber, but If I had to pick one it would be The Syndicate Project. My best subjects in school are Math and Physics. I live in Illinois. And for everyone who messaged me asking where I got my sunglasses in the profile picture.... IDK! I just found them on my bedroom floor, picked them up, and took a picture. My favorite map is Solar Frost. I like to make people laugh and will team with anyone who doesn't kill me xD. I like to have cake parties so if you are in-game with me, Sponsor me a cake and I will party... I hope you enjoyed reading up on my details. <3

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
Math and Physics, feel free to help me with my homework ;)

Leech

Career
Reaction score
Im one year and one day older than you #Proud.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci