• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do I have to do to prove I am not the one called Chad?

ZombieTracker21

Survivor
Reaction score
For those of you who don't know who I am, I am the ban happy troll releasing first Admin of MCSG who vanished after mysterious circumstances. Some think it was because I was selected as tribute and never made it out of the game alive, others think I was whisked away to District 13. What really happened was that I printed off the damn podium and blew up! SO DON'T DO IT OR YOU ARE BANNED!!!
Anyway, what must I do to prove I am not him and that he is not me? Any ideas or suggestions? Who can ban the most people in a 30 second period of time?
Ban ChadTheDJ from his own game?
See if ChadTheDJ can even pick up the Ban Hammer (or in turn pick me up while I am holding good 'Ol Banny.)?
Anybody?

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
You may go to the volcano of forgiveness and throw a bacca into the lava for forgiveness from the MCSG gods and people will believe you.

ZombieTracker21

Survivor
Reaction score
BTW, large annoying GIFs now get perma banned when I catch them. This will be all.

mmohan

Career
Reaction score
Bring down the ban hammer on the ground banning all baccas in one moment <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci