• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We want Quarter Quell back!

Do you want QQ to be playable again?

• Total voters

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
As you may have recognized, nobody plays Quarter Quell anymore. I think that's kind of sad, because I really loved this gamemode. I also know that many other people loved it!
The problem is that it is very buggy; you get hit by lightnings in the deathmatch all the time, even if you are not far away from spawn!
It's very unfortunate and in my opinion, you should fix that bug. You probably have spent a lot of time for creating this gamemode and building the map and everything and there also was a QQ Map Contest in which people built maps and spent their own time for it - for nothing. There were really many people playing it, I was a very active QQ player as well! I do miss it and I know that many other people miss it too.
I am really begging you for fixing this bug and maybe even make more people playing it!

TheSoulOFXqer

Experienced
Reaction score
As you may have recognized, nobody plays Quarter Quell anymore. I think that's kind of sad, because I really loved this gamemode. I also know that many other people loved it!
The problem is that it is very buggy; you get hit by lightnings in the deathmatch all the time, even if you are not far away from spawn!
It's very unfortunate and in my opinion, you should fix that bug. You probably have spent a lot of time for creating this gamemode and building the map and everything and there also was a QQ Map Contest in which people built maps and spent their own time for it - for nothing. There were really many people playing it, I was a very active QQ player as well! I do miss it and I know that many other people miss it too.
I am really begging you for fixing this bug and maybe even make more people playing it!
cause many good player stop playing it
example absols, mysterious, etc

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
cause many good player stop playing it
example absols, mysterious, etc
Absols Quit a while back, but mysterious (and many other high-ranking players like myself) were forced to stop because we physically couldn't play a game because no-one else did

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
How do you bring something back if no one wants to play it? Same applies to Survival Games Classic.

If there is no one that wants to play, the game itself dies. Literally everyone in MCGamer plays MCSG and barely any other gametypes. If anything, the second most played gametype is Survival.

BennPlex

Spectator
Reaction score
I loved this Gamemode! It was an own Community and i got many friends with it. It reealllyy should be fixed!

Edit: And sinced QQ 'died', I stopped playing SG on MCSG too. I don't know why. Maybe because I am thinking on QQ every single time and how sad it is when i'm on MCSG...

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
How do you bring something back if no one wants to play it? Same applies to Survival Games Classic.

If there is no one that wants to play, the game itself dies. Literally everyone in MCGamer plays MCSG and barely any other gametypes. If anything, the second most played gametype is Survival.
The point is that there are many people who played it and would like to play it again! It's just not possible to play it anymore :/

GETREAL99

Survivor
Reaction score
MCG just don't care.

ExtremeApples

Survivor
Reaction score

There was a few hundred, at least, who enjoyed it and played on a regular basis.

This isn't exactly what makes new people wanna play; http://gyazo.com/ed689939744a28da6bbb57c88c6ce1a9 http://gyazo.com/77895d74fb77444176897c250e234e87

J

Jojo

I need this back! Give it a try guys, it's exactly SG but more interesting due to the disasters!! :) Memories...

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci