• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Voltage (WINNERS OF LB EASY)

Pidove

Spectator
Reaction score
We're the best Clan AU.

Winners of Clan Leaderboards Season 1

Roster: Tholan, Rayquaza, xaTzA, skyped, Pidove, fltch, iCanRod, lovenotes, DarkEagleEye, Runahhh, Emotives, MAXAIO, QVN, Fryl, Hospitalise, ToxicBlaze, wattgg and randm

Discord: https://discord.gg/drpsZS

PM for Clanbattles/Scrims

Height Requirement: Over 5ft 5

Wins:

5-1 Barra (Disbanded Due to Loss)
5-4 Philosophy (6 teamed on a player last round DQ)
3-0 Phone
3-0 Trinity
3-0 Exile
5-0 Trinity
6-4 Tranquility
2-0 Philosophy (Disbanded Due to Loss)
5-3 Trinity
6-4 Exile
3-1 Exile
3-1 Tranquility
3-1 Tranquility
7-6 Tranquility
W/L Ratio:
14-0

Chearleaders/Fans:
Jordyy
ilikedoods
TeeArrr
spoekta / koopr
TBD
Sixey
Baetriz
Choclitt
Hannah
Pearlyyy
mingping
GoudAlmighty
AtomicDynamite

Last edited:

fltch

Spectator
Reaction score
+1 Amazing and well thought out clan post. Can tell you worked on this one for weeks! Proud to be a part of this and can't wait to verse all the other dumpster clans. Can't wait to be flown around the world by all the organisations that will try to pick us up. Remember guys! Read the Contract! - Sincerely, best au.

emotives

Spectator
Reaction score
This clan is undoubtedly a +1, I've met some of the greatest people who I'd take a bullet for any day of the week. These guys are my drive or die, nothing could tear us apart ever. The clan alone, is ultimately the greatest experience for any professional minecraft player and would be the luckiest to earn an opportunity of such once in a lifetime in Voltage.

We've all come a long way as friends, gamers and professionals. With our most recent sponsor from the boys at GFuel, we're happy to release our lightning lemon flavoured powder. Along side this, we have achieved many fundraisers and held community awareness as we have been joined by some MakeAWish foundation children, who had their dying wish to play with the best.

I just couldn't ask for anything more.

Thanks my 2c fellows, signing off as #1. Adios.

MAXAIO

Spectator
Reaction score
+rep 3 this clan is full of alpha males we're all above 6'3 and gaming powerhouses.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci