• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vepster/MINOT4UR AMA

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Seeing as everyone's doing it. I will too c:
Ask me anything!!

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you hack?
Whats ya ping?
How do you pvp?
How old are you?
Yes I can walk on water!#$%^&
80 ms but it drops to a 3 bar every minute :/
I left click my mouse and hope that lord Gaben smites thee opponent
I'm 16

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
Do you firmly believe, with all your heart that I am the messiah of MCSG to descend from the heavens and save all the naysayers from their complete and utter randy ways?

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
say my name
Ser Nick, first of his name and king of the beta men. Rightful owner of the #1 AU MCGamer leaderboard spot, ex-moderator and friend rank of the servers, voted best AU player, the carry and owner of Phoenix, Poets and Purple Cobras. Holy prophet and proclaimer of Darkraism and head priest of the CamGoose chapter. 52-0 in Australian clan battles and 40 consecutive wins without fail on Valleyside. Vanquisher of thy unholy Apex and all their beliefs. The slitter of Ser Davids wrists and extinguisher of fire within ser Benny. The finder of truth in the Huahwi predicament and the accused and punished. The judge, jury and prossecutor of all issues within Australia. The one true barrier guarding between randy clans becoming regonised and compassionate lover.
Why was I denied from desolate jk i know
Real questions
Do u like cookies?
Yes I love cookies <3
Thanks for answering <3
No problem thanks for asking :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member