• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vacation Disaster Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyIsBoss

Spectator
Reaction score
Name Of Map: Vacation Disaster
Lead Builder/Build Team Name: The Clean-Up Crew (w/ PWNDKirby43 and DOOMSDAYDOESMC)
Game Type: Survival Games
Description Of The Map: This is a map based on a vacation. Unfortunately, it is a disaster. With a volcano and wrecked buildings, you are in the perimeter of a couple of islands.
Video/ScreenShots: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/vacation-disaster-sg-map-entry/ (we asked him if he could set up a page. However, he had no help in building the map, so we didn't add him.)
Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena: -167 24 -877 (both)
Radius of Map:250
Cords Of Spawn: -167 24 -877

I,PWNDKirby43, of The Clean-Up Crew, agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:
M

MattGlowstone

If you could upload screenshots to this page it would be much appreciated, although the maps sounds great so far, keep up the good work!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks good, but take into consideration my 4 suggestions:
1) Use lilly pads. The only reason people like Breeze Island 2 better than the first is because 2 has lillypads to move quickly on.
2) Make sure custom trees aren't overused. Apparently a good map was removed due to this.
3) Corn should have about 8 chests, not 16. Unless they are tier 1s, in which case nobody will ever want to swim into it.
4) Always. Start. Corn. On. Land.
Sorry I sound harsh, I just want to see this map on MCSG as much as you do.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Please do not post maps that do not belong to you without prior discussion with senior staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci