• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US suffering packet loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like the US servers suffered a small DDoS attack which took the US servers offline. Servers reacted normally and restarted automatically once everyone got booted. So we are all back to normal right now and everything seems to be running smoothly!

Update: Yeah, contacted the hosting company. I am thinking a customer of theirs is getting DDoS'd and not us. So we are waiting until they can figure out who is getting attacked. We took all US servers down as really, right now its just way to crashy and will bring it online once they fix the issue.

Update 2: Servers are back up and hosting company seemed to solve the issue. Will be watching the servers for an hour to confirm before hitting the hay.

Update 3: Yeah servers are down again, someone seems to be attacking us. Working with the hosting company again.

Update 4: US is back up, sorry for the long downtime but we solved the issue.

Jim Pickens

Spectator
Reaction score
Are you having a game tonight? It might be a bit late but I would play! I would do anything to play a survival game because I haven't played one yet.

RenoAshford

Tribute
Reaction score
Is their still an attack going on? Having trouble even connecting to the website, and the servers are very laggy.

bigox96

Survivor
Reaction score
Every server went down a couple minutes ago, but they're all back up and running!

PanuterNut

Experienced
Reaction score
I think the servers keep crashing not sure though. Maybe its just me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci