• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ultra Hardcore server(s)

How do you feel about this idea?

• Total voters

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
If anyone has ever seen the popular series on YouTube of Ultra Hardcore, you will know where I am coming from.
If you haven't, I suggest that you go look it up. Basically the UHC game is a game very similar to a game of survival games. In UHC, you start with nothing, and you play regular "Minecraft", with a twist. If you lose ANY health, you cannot regenerate it, UNLESS you eat a golden apple (this regens 2 hearts). To add even more of a challenge, golden apples are crafted with ingots instead of nuggets.
Also, there is a mass amount of PvP that eliminates a lot of players.
This could work if a plugin were to be developed similar to SG where you can spectate, and there is a boundary that prevents a player from venturing out too far (this border could be invisible, or could be a solid wall of glass, which would be unbreakable).
If even a few servers would become UHC, a lot more players that watch the famous series on youtube would migrate to the MCSG community. There would always be a moderator online, so campers could be kicked/killed.
There would also be a point system.
This idea is very rough, and might be hard to implement, so please give any feedback on this idea.
Thanks,
Fioretticam

Calebrox124

Platinum
Reaction score
It sounds like your idea is based around a mod, and seeing as MC mods are hard for some people to understand installation-wise, this idea probably won't happen.

Brackers

Spectator
Reaction score
I know this was posted a heck long time ago but just saying that as of Monday my automated ultra hardcore servers will be running and open to the public.

Brackers

Spectator
Reaction score
It will be, as long as my plugins working well which it should be :s

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Want want want want want!!!
I know this was posted a heck long time ago but just saying that as of Monday my automated ultra hardcore servers will be running and open to the public.
Message me the ip?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci