• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ultimate Thanksgiving Map Vote

Vote for your top 3 MCSG maps to return on 11/29!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Itsfede19

Spectator
Reaction score
this is the right choice, keep on listening to the community! Good job chad <3

Fxrvxr

Spectator
Reaction score
everyone is interested in playing on many boring maps, such as zone 85, par 72, alaskan. this is strange.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
everyone is interested in playing on many boring maps, such as zone 85, par 72, alaskan. this is strange.
People seem to have a strange love of super flat tiny maps. I don't mind small maps so long as they have terrain that is varied and allows for different gameplay styles. Right now a lot of maps are popular because they're good for clan battles.

Fxrvxr

Spectator
Reaction score
People seem to have a strange love of super flat tiny maps. I don't mind small maps so long as they have terrain that is varied and allows for different gameplay styles. Right now a lot of maps are popular because they're good for clan battles.
this is the point

ThatDevAaron

Software Developer & Web Developer
Reaction score
I think SG Highway and Zone 85 should have been some of the maps bought back when you first launched beta.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Give us SG Kingdom, Vida Cova, Moonlight Lake, Teweran SG3, Hungry Hills, Rugged Lands, Origins, and all the other maps people forgot we ever had, perhaps on a map rotation system to give a weekly spotlight to all the OG maps quite a few people would want back, but not many enough to have them win polls like this! :D

Especially Origins, I miss origins ;_;

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Again so many good maps we had at one point! Reason why we are staggering them is that we are fixing any issues after feedback releasing them back on the network. We didn't want to release all of them at once as we could be overwhelmed with map bugs. We will boost the frequency on adding new maps in December and hopefully everyone will get a chance to play on that old favorite soon!

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Again so many good maps we had at one point! Reason why we are staggering them is that we are fixing any issues after feedback releasing them back on the network. We didn't want to release all of them at once as we could be overwhelmed with map bugs. We will boost the frequency on adding new maps in December and hopefully everyone will get a chance to play on that old favorite soon!
What if you added back the popular maps and then had the less popular, but still liked, OG maps on a weekly rotation system? When those old maps get put on people tend to enjoy them a few times but after that (my opinion) people get sick of them and stop voting for them, then they aren’t played. But if you had all those old maps on a weekly rotation kind of thing then they won’t be around for long enough for people to get bored of them. Because simply they just aren’t as loved as maps like Alaskan, Valleyside, Zone85 ect.. Just a suggestion anyway

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci