• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

UHC Survival Games Feature Suggestions

Fukkatsu

Spectator
Reaction score
While I do understand UHC Survival Games is in a very early state, and at the time of my making this thread some of the issues I am about to address may have been fixed/solved already, here are not only my ideas, but also ideas I have seen going through the community for UHC Survival Games.
  • More Gold - With the current tiering in UHC SG, there is definitely not enough gold. I've only played two games, but I can already tell that there needs to be more gold spawning in chest so you can make enough healing to fight someone. On the topic of healing, I love the idea of dropping heads instead of golden heads. It makes the game feel much more like a vanilla UHC, and it makes you have to think about saving healing for golden heads, or using your gold for golden apples
  • Better fit items for UHC in chest - In my two games I've played I have found it very hard to even find full iron in a chest before I encounter a player. The maps are so small you do not have enough time to get full armor before you have to fight someone, and then you will be at low health and not be able to find any healing because there is not enough gold. There also should not be any leather, chain, or gold items in chest. It should all be Iron armor, stone sword, gold, low tier enchanted books, etc., in tier one chest, and diamond gear, golden apples, higher tier enchanted books, maybe enchanted bottles, etc., in tier two chest.
  • Better Maps fit for UHC - This will not be a huge issue if the tiering in chest is fixed, but right now the maps are too small for UHC SG. On the topic of maps, some of the maps are not optimized for UHC SG. I saw a YouTuber play on "SG Adrenaline" and it was basically normal SG without healing. I know this is probably being worked on already, but just in case I thought I'd talk about it.
These are the suggestions I could think of for right now, I will continue to update this thread with more suggestions. If you have any suggestions please reply them on this thread, if I see that a lot of people are all suggesting for one thing I will add it to this thread.

Fukkatsu

Spectator
Reaction score
This is an edit for the "More Gold" suggestion. Instead of adding more gold, there is now TONS of golden apples in chest. I get over a stack of golden apples each game, and this makes games last way longer, and makes it a lot less enjoyable because people chug their stacks of golden apples.

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think that suggestion is ok because on chests is enought gold and gold apples.

Fukkatsu

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't think that suggestion is ok because on chests is enought gold and gold apples.
Imo it's way to much gold now. You shouldn't get over a stack of gapples in a game. I think others agree with less gold then keeping it like it is now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci