• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Trivia Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Well this event is hosted by Au mods. So they won't make it incovevinent for themselves.
Well, there is still a time periode which would be acceptable for AU, US and EU which is a few hours earlier then the planned time on here.

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, there is still a time periode which would be acceptable for AU, US and EU which is a few hours earlier then the planned time on here.
We can never find a suitable time for any event. For us people that live in Australia, it's probably on a Sunday. At 3 AM

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
I'll see what I can do about an EU Trivia Night. I'll try to keep you updated over the coming weeks/month

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
i though u quit haha ^.^
I thought you would have progressed beyond your immature, childish persona you embody on these forums but obviously there isn't any growth on that, hmm?

I quit in-game. Active on Teamspeak and learnt that my event is still running so I came to comment. Are you really so attention-starved that you have to make comments like this?

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Aww its on at the same time as the gamemode spotlight D:

ghostofalleged

Survivor
Reaction score
I thought you would have progressed beyond your immature, childish persona you embody on these forums but obviously there isn't any growth on that, hmm?

I quit in-game. Active on Teamspeak and learnt that my event is still running so I came to comment. Are you really so attention-starved that you have to make comments like this?
I'm more mature than you. I choose not to be mature in a stupid lego game. I'm 17...

Reaction score
I'm more mature than you. I choose not to be mature in a stupid lego game. I'm 17...
First off a few things,

1. So what if ViolentKitten quit? Just like him I'm only active on the forums, and pretty much no where else. It doesn't mean that he can't comment on his event page :p

2. Age has nothing to do with maturity, I've seen plenty of 12 and 13 year olds more mature than me, and I've encountered 18 year olds who have less maturity than me.

3. Lego Game? Really?

I don't get why your bothering people who did nothing/proclaimed that would offend anybody at all.

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
Please try and stop creating flame on this thread, posts have all ready been deleted and hopefully that's where it'l stop, thank you.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
I wish the participants good luck!
If there is an EU one, I will definitely participate. These events seem like fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci