• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tripeyy/Magic Apology Thread!

Riley

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im here doing a apology thread to all the people I have been mean and rude too! I would love to improve my relationship with every single member on mcsg.Firstly to TACOSAURUS for being a idiot on skype idk why I was being a idiot... And everything else I did bad to you. I hope we are all good TACO :) . Secondly to IMining50 for dogging you multiples times but we are all g as we are friends on skype <3. Thirdly to JustCrashh for calling him bad when he actually is a great player and for all the hurtful msgs on skype :)
Next to HokeyPokey for hackusating him in the past and calling him bad.Next I applogise to Swoopz for all the un useful msgs I sent him on skype and everything else I sent you I take it back Swoopy <3 .If I has missed anyone I'm very sorry for all the things I have done in the past.(I know I have dogged people) I hope I can improve my relationship with lots of you people and hope that you can accept my apology as you can tell I'm really sorry!

Sorry once again <3

Sincerely from, Riley/Tripeyy

JustCrashh

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for apologizing man and i was being a bit of Inappropriate body part on a male hope were all good ill pm you on Skype later!

Cps

Experienced
Reaction score
Bro not to be rude but this isnt a trend, i know you might have done this stuff here and there, but you could easily say sorry in a PM.
although i do forgive <3 it does take guts, it took me ages to do mine xD
love you magiccc

Riley

Diamond
Reaction score
Bro not to be rude but this isnt a trend, i know you might have done this stuff here and there, but you could easily say sorry in a PM.
although i do forgive <3 it does take guts, it took me ages to do mine xD
love you magiccc
<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci