• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Trinity

Do you like it?

• Yes!

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Naah!

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LoveOliver

Spectator
Reaction score
This map looks well built. It does look like it might be a little to heavily inspired by other maps. Good luck!

Vintix

Spectator
Reaction score
Looking absolutely fantastic! The builds in the screenshots attached seem to be very well constructed and designed. I cannot wait for release, I wish you and whoever you work with the best of luck! ;)

Conz

Spectator
Reaction score
This is the best new map so far It's not that close to any other map and a has a good theme Defiantly should be a map

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Some things look good but others are mediocre but overall good looking map

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
I like the castle and some of the buildings but default trees nah nah. You should make custom trees they would look 2 times better then no custom trees.

GermanLHD

Diamond
Reaction score
WOW ! I would like to play this map ! It looks amusing !

I

Platinum
Reaction score
It's a complete mashup of Par 72, Valleyside and Thorndon Valley, with a quite a bit of it seeming to be stolen. I don't care however, as it looks like a fun map and that's all I care about.

Tecnicz

Spectator
Reaction score
I like the castle and some of the buildings but default trees nah nah. You should make custom trees they would look 2 times better then no custom trees.
I think i will make another map whit the same builds but another more professional terraform, more custom threes and better organization of constructions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci