• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Five Minecraft Series

Reaction score
Greetings, I have compiled my favourite Minecraft series on youtube, I hope they introduce some great videos to the community!

X's Adventures in Minecraft -davidr64yt

This series was great, "X" is funny, and he plays Minecraft straight from the beginning. His videos could be described as a tutorial. I watched the videos all the way through and they really helped me get started playing Minecraft. Plus he shows how to effectively farm, how to make a compass, and fun stuff the chicken of destiny can teach you.

Let's Play Minecraft - SeaNanners

This was one of the first series I watched and really helps to get started. SeaNanners is entertaining to listen to, and it's a real disappointment when you come to the last episode. It is almost a tutorial series and shows many aspects of Minecraft that are available.

#3 Minecraft - BlueXephos/The Yogscast

This is one of the most unique series I have seen. It starts from the beginning of Minecraft but has a more relaxed and humourous feel to it. Lewis and Simon are just two guys messing around in the Yogcave - something I'm sure Multiplayer Minecraft was aiming for. This was the start of the Yogscast's popularity and the father of the Shadow of Israphel.

Expedition Minecraft - Caliform

Expedition Minecraft was the very first series I saw. I think that without it I might not have bought the game. The series brings back extreme nostalgic feelings for me and is my image of "the true" Minecraft. That isn't to say that the new additions are bad, but nobody seems to play vanilla minecraft singleplayer anymore. Expedition Minecraft is sure to give any Minecrafter a warm feeling inside. Caliform's astounding building skills make the series educational as well as entertaining. Dr Watson can tell you the rest of the story...

#1 The Shadow of Israphel - BlueXephos/ The Yogscast

This series needs no introduction. It's the most watch series on youtube and has made the yogscast 12th most subscribed on youtube. The series is full of interesting characters and storylines as well as comic banter between Simon and Lewis. The new episodes have an irritating level of artificiality, with too many plugins in my opinion, it is still a must for any Minecraft fan.

Thank you for reading my top five list. Please leave any suggestions you may have and remember this is only my opinion - I don't want any rage comments because I left out Coe's Quest or something.

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
Mine are:

Orange Wool - Millbee and MCGamer

An incredibly fun series by Millbee and MCGamer, trying to build Woolopolis No Shoes. It's the only minecraft series I enjoy that isn't a mod, custom map or the players aren't already incredibly late game.

TerrafirmaCrack - Team Shiny Things and Team Pants

Two teams of seven play for two weeks until they duke it out in a final PvP battle. The thing is that they use a mod that makes Minecraft MUCH more complicated, realistic and harder.

Waking Up Developer Commentary - Vechs

The famous map maker Vechs, best known for his incredibly hard Super Hostile series, plays his newest map Waking Up. While there are many other lp's of that map, I prefer his because he tells us behind the scenes stuff which only he knows because he made the map.

Mindcrack Prank Wars - Mindcrack Community

The members of the Mindcrack server prank each other by doing various things to others like: Transforming someones castly into a board game, make a gigantic mushroom cloud above someones house and much more.

Mindcrack Ultra Hardcore - Mindcrack Community

The ultimate battle between the members of the mindcrack server. Everybody starts out in a random location and has to start gathering recources, gear up and find and kill other players. Last man standing wins. But it wouldn't be ultra if there wasn't something that makes it harder. Health only regenerates with golden apples , but you need eight gold ingots instead of eight nuggets to craft one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci