• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 6 SG players (US)

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Duh Herro,
I want to know your top 10 players, don't base this list on the Leaderboards or who you think is good just because that person is mentioned a lot, base it on people who you have fought and are having a hard time beating all the time. (If you explain why the person is in your list, that would be awesome)
6 because reasons.
No adding yourself into the list.

My top 6: (In no particular order)
- soggypickle - I have never beat Soggeh, and the way he pulls out a bow in the middle of Sword to Sword combat and switches back immediately is impressive.
- nickelodeonthe1 - We have fought four times, both of us winning Two of those encounters, his block-hitting is really good to the point that it gets annoying.
- Branbob83 - From his videos, I can say that this dude has amazing connection, I only have won about 2 of our 9 or 10 fights just because he is better than me. He finds a way to own teams 1 by 1 and always seems to get the first hit on you.
- Blamph - I wouldn't say that his skills are amazing, but if he had a better connection, he'd probably have way better gameplay. I have rarely beaten him due to the fact that he always ends up getting real good stuff.
- Soul - This guy has pretty good skill. Nuff said.
- Mooclan - He is extremely underrated, you probably don't know about him, he only has around 80 wins, but his skill is impressive, I find it extremely hard to beat him.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
*cough* Dat hacker on your list *cough*

I agree with most of these, minus #6.
Mooclan may be good, but my brother landed three hits on his first minecraft experience on him :p (Actually, this doesn't really matter, I just want an excuse to free up a spot for me)

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
*cough* Dat hacker on your list *cough*

I agree with most of these, minus #6.
Mooclan may be good, but my brother landed three hits on his first minecraft experience on him :p (Actually, this doesn't really matter, I just want an excuse to free up a spot for me)
I don't think any of the people on my list hack, but who anyway is the one who you think hacks?

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
It's hard to say, but personally, Branbob has been the hardest for me.
Whether or not Bran is the best, I was decimated in the DM.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Mah list...

Hum dee dum....

1. Egrodod. Obvious reasons.
2. 2vlous. #DemAsianHax
3. Blamph. Because Blumph.
4. MuffinBeaner. The block hits. Mother of god the block hits o_O
5. So gay pickle. #DemSoggySkillz
6. The_Great_Tit. Where did my little nooby pigman go.......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci