• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 MCSG Players You Have Fought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know that there have been a lot of threads like this in the past, but I haven't seen any in a while, and I thought it was time to renew this. I hope it doesn't get locked, because and I repeat, there hasn't been a thread about this for a while, and the old ones have been forgotten.

Here are the top ten people I have fought recently (Also explain why)

My top 10 (In no particular order)
G33ke - I've fought G33ke Four times and I only remember beating him once, he's a really smart PvP'er and doesn't rely on just his Swordskills.

SixZoSeven - I fought him on the Hive, and I thought I had him until he got a Three hit combo at the end, he's a really good swordsman and earns a place in my Top 10.

Yesh (DoodleBob91) - One of the best Sword PvP'ers I have fought, he can easily get combos on me, his strafing is really good too.

Kos (Kosmish) - A really good fighter, she's also a really good friend of mine, she's very good with the bow and very precise with the sword, she somehow always gets decked out really early into the game xD

Branbob83 - Another really good swordsman, also my best bud, we've fought a lot of times, most are really close fights too.

Tomersch - Really good at Sword PvP, almost all his hits land on me.

Elisha - Fought him a couple times on Roxbot, all the fights were extremely close

SoggyPickle - Dem soggy skillz, he's good at switching from sword to bow and back really quick,

Soul - A really smart PvP'er he can take down multiple people with ease.

darkai202 - Good with the Sword, and extremely good at running a way -.-

So that's my list, nothing personal if you weren't listed here.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not in any particular order, these guys are the beasts of MCSG. They're like, the fathers of Egrodo. I have nothing but respect for what these people have accomplished. You guys are my inspiration to play MCSG. Thank you.

1. spo15

2. rario7

3. JeromeASF

4. BajanCanadian

5. Axemurderer101

6. rexcodydave

7. LeafyGreenTea

8. killthehill101

9. BaccaAmerican

10. and of course . . . JaysWing321

Watch me get banned for this post. xD #YOLO

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
My top 10 (also in no particular order)

Zeno - A fantastic PvPer that always seems to get a bunch of hits. While I may not use the same strafing strategy as he does, it works extremely well for him. He's an excellent PvPer, and beware if you see him in game. c:

Soul - A nublet that's great at PvP. He's extremely tactical and one of the first people I personally knew that used the Fishing Rod / Flint and Steel tactics. He is also a great leader when it comes to coordination with teammates, a skill that makes him amazing at the game...not to mention his 73 win streak on his alt account.

Nitro_Elite - One of the best sword fighters I've ever seen in the game. Without a fishing rod, I often find myself having to run from him or deal with him with other tactics.

Atwatt - Another great tactical player. As much as we hate his tactics for how OP they are, we still love him. He's also one of the best with the bow I've ever seen. I think anyone in the Forgotten can comment on his strategies, positively and with hate. However, we still love him. <3

angelgun - A great friend and a great player. All of my fights with him have been extremely close, so I think he deserves a spot in my top 10.

Branbob83 - So unbearably sexy. He also tends to tick me off with his overall PvP skill. He's good with pretty much everything. :c

Macobeast / Makobeast / whatever his alt is now :L - Amazing PvPer. From what I've seen, he can take almost anybody in an unfair (for him) 1v1.

soggypickle - As much as I love his name and want to kill him for it, he's also extremely good at the game. He's also was a nub blockhitter, but we still love him. <3

Kos / Kosmish - Have you seen her winstreaks? I've only PvPed her once, but she's amazing. I wish I could win that many games without losing. xD

nickelodeonthe1 - A blockhitting nub, but he's pretty damn good at the game. Yoshi is still convinced he's from Jamaica. :L

elcho

Experienced
Reaction score
how did u see this ? only take tomersch for exempel.How did u see this menu?? xD

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Haha, I'll never get on here :D #underrated

My top 10 however, I don't keep track of, or at least not lately... sorry :oops:

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My top ten. (In no particular order)

recklace101 - I still remember him until now. He was one of the best that I've ever fought in my whole MCSG career. He has like tremendous tactics & strategies. He knows when to run and strike. He plays smart, and that's what I've turned out to be.

AssassinRazor - He was one of my good friends back in V1 where we would always joke around with bounty. When I was a noob I would always look up to him and count on him to protect me. He was one of my favorites. Good friend, good pvper.

MiningPieCraft - Ah man I remember this dude. We were best friends! Whenever he's in the same server as me we'd straight away go on Skype to play. He's a funny dude, well behaved. He applied for moderator same as me but was tired of waiting so he got bored and decided to quit. I had some close fights against this guy, always knows how to make me laugh during a game.

LeWilmon - One of the first friends that I've made during beta/V1. He introduced me to AssassinRazor. We would always get along so well, it wasn't awkward between us, it never was. Our jokes were corny but it totally made our game more enjoyable and fun. Plus he's a great pvper and is AMAZING at a bow. Sadly, he went on and quit for LoL.

5_hawn - My IRL friend, best friend, partner in my videos. Well this guy is really good in PvP since me and him started on getting around 100-200 wins. We were one of the best teams during those times. (Besides Mattando & recklace) Sadly he rarely played MCSG due to the fact that he think it's getting boring by every update.

Aeruner - You guys may recognized him by his rank (Admin) This guy has really decent PvP skills. We weren't really friends neither enemies. We were neutral I guess. I used to see him play on these servers quite often last time. Now I assumed he barely goes on a server. Or is it just me.

Saisho - Old legend during V1 & Beta. He was the one that I asked to team IN-GAME and actually didn't backstab me. He was a good guy, we never skyped before. We never talked, it was all in-game. We were friends until someone went on gossiping about personal stuff. He then left MCSG. He was also decent at PvP.

ian_thepro - One of my best friends. The one that I usually play MCSG with when 5_hawn's not around. We laugh, we play, we basically had fun. We have one of the most funniest and closest fights ever. Hahaha!

blakew447 - I remembered when he was using his Mario skin back in V1. He didn't really started out that good but he was getting better and gaining for experience. He eventually gotten' like heaps good and our fights are always so close. It's either the one who wins has like half a heart left. That's how close we are to death.

Oblift - Favorite player, funny and is very good at PvP although he's always careless about this surroundings and often dies. I remembered back in Lost Ridge where me and oblift were stuck in this well and there was a very long and dark tunnel. (That's what she said) okay so we went in and started joking bout amnesia. Hahahah! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci