• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Time were are less Hackers (EU Server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatsDome_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
First I want to say that I'm German, so sorry for my Bad English. This thread should help the community against Hackers. Im New on MCGamer. I love to play there mcsg and stuff... But I don't like the awful many Hackers! I never Seen so many Hacker on an minecraft Server. So I thought: "is there a time, mabe 14o Clock, were are less Hackers.... " Yeah.. If u can help Me pls do It c:

ThatsDome

William

District 13
Reaction score
hmm, there is not a specific time where there is less hackers. Well, you'd assume there is more hackers on when the majority of the EU people are on, but im sorry there is no time :/

What you can do against the hackers is use /report in-game or record the hackers and post a Report Abuse!
Here is the link for Report abuse: http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/Report/
Make sure to follow this template, and there is info here: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/report-abuse-templates.6742/

If you need anything else, message a staff member or me, I'll gladly help! (Press on their name so you get the box up with their profile and click "Start a conversation")

Have a great day! :D

William

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks alot i would try the Ing Report but I cant record cause my pc sucks. Have a nice day too c:
ah, nice! No problem! That's what nice with the /report command :)

Btw, you can also go on the MCGamer teamspeak and poke a moderator with the server you're on, the region (EU), the nickname of the person and he/she will spectate :)
ts.mcgamer.net

:D

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you William for helping out this fine fellow. If you have any other questions or issues, you are always open to Direct Messaging myself or another staff member here on our forums. Have a great night and I hope to see you around!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello there! Yes, unfortunately our server is just like lots of other servers, there will be hackers. To try to make a fair playing experience for all, however, we have teams of moderators who are actively seeking out these hackers.

If you do encounter a hacker, and you can't record them yourself, you may go on our Teamspeak server, ts.mcgamer.net, and poke a moderator with the hackers ingame name and what server they're in and we will be happy to help :)

Question Answered; Thread Locked. Feel free to PM a moderator if you have any further questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci