• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Thread Tools Tutorial

Do you think this thread is useful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer, I saw there was a thread made by Jason helping new users on the forums. However the thread did not cover thread tools and how to use them so I thought I would cover the main ones so without further a due, let's get started!

These three options modify the way in which your text looks.

B Stands for Bold. Example
I Stands for Italic. Example
U Stands for Underline. Example

This icon changes the color of the text of which is highlighted.
These are the colors:

You select a color simply by clicking it.

This icon changes the size of the text.
These are the options:

This is a very useful tool, Especially when you're using it to make titles.

This icon changes the Font of the highlighted text.
These are the options:

There are also more fonts of which you can chose from. A different font from the default is used to make threads and comments look more fancy and professional.

These icons attaches / unattaches a url to a bit of text or an Image. These will be used as a 'Hyperlink' in order to keep thread immaculate as possible. For example:
'Check out the forums for newbies thread Here'

This icon changes the highlighted text to a different position, left right or centre.

This icon is used to import an image, you do this by clicking the icon and entering the link of an image!

This icon is used to import a video, you do this by clicking the icon and entering the link of an video!

These are the main thread options, I hope I explained them clearly.

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Only thing I have to say is you forgot about the "Insert" section. Otherwise I'll be disappointed if this doesn't get a sticky. It's better than some of the others that do >.<

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
I am a ninja: I saw this thread before you tagged me ;)

It's an amazing thread <3

[Given prefix 'Guide']

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Only thing I have to say is you forgot about the "Insert" section. Otherwise I'll be disappointed if this doesn't get a sticky. It's better than some of the others that do >.<
I did the images stuff so it's good enough for me! Thanks for the feedback!

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello There!

Amazing Guide u just made! Thanks for this amazing and useful guide.

Keep up the amazing work!

- Axel

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
But- but... I just found out about spoilers. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN USING THE FORUMS?
I'm gonna be adding more in to the thread soon, but I had to get off my pc so.. More will be added in the morning!

David

Career
Reaction score
I have been on these forums for a while and I remember when I first joined, it could be confusing, so I think this thread and the idea behind the thread is fantastic! c:

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
I have been on these forums for a while and I remember when I first joined, it could be confusing, so I think this thread and the idea behind the thread is fantastic! c:
<3

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Amazing guide! Thank you for taking the time to make this guide for new, and even old forum users.

Very helpful.

I've made the thread a "sticky" thread. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci