• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This is Bull!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalStrafez

Spectator
Reaction score
You CANNOT mute someone for something they didn't do. it's exactly like arresting someone who's identity was stolen because the person who stole their identity committed a crime. On any other server the staff would realize this and unmute said person, but not on here. Here the knights of the MC world band together to make sure people who have gotten in trouble for something the original owner didn't actually DO get their longer than necessary punishments.
If this doesn't stop now, you're going to lose the player base. And if you lose the player base, you'll get no more $$$.
SO i don't dispute, I DEMAND To be unmuted from the server because my BROTHER DID IT WHILE I WAS IN THE SHOWER! if that isn't good enough for you, then off to badlion it is for me.
My account name SO YOU CAN UNMUTE ME: JustWeeaboo

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
You CANNOT mute someone for something they didn't do. it's exactly like arresting someone who's identity was stolen because the person who stole their identity committed a crime. On any other server the staff would realize this and unmute said person, but not on here. Here the knights of the MC world band together to make sure people who have gotten in trouble for something the original owner didn't actually DO get their longer than necessary punishments.
If this doesn't stop now, you're going to lose the player base. And if you lose the player base, you'll get no more $$$.
SO i don't dispute, I DEMAND To be unmuted from the server because my BROTHER DID IT WHILE I WAS IN THE SHOWER! if that isn't good enough for you, then off to badlion it is for me.
My account name SO YOU CAN UNMUTE ME: JustWeeaboo
Sorry to break it to you buddy, but there is no way to proof it was your brother and not just you coming up with a lame excuse to get unbanned.

You should know that your own account is your own responsibility, when you are not at your computer just log off from minecraft.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
If you believe you have been muted unfairly, like any other server, you can file a punishment dispute found here.

Thread Locked since this is in the wrong section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci