• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

thepalgamer Quickbuild Tournament

Should I make a second tourney, when would you like to see it

• In a week

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • In 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In a month

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • In 2 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Longer

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Because of popular demand, I have decided to make a thread containing all upcoming information about the tournament. Feel free to post ideas and opinions here.
thepalgamer.

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Sign me up!!!!
Hi there!
Sorry for the lateness for my reply. If you want to enter, you can be at the server at 9:00 GMT. If you don't know GMT, it's 4:00 New York time, and 1:00 LA time. See you there!

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I'm just posting this to say that the quarters will take place in a weeks time. I'm doing this because someone kicked me out of my plot and nuked it and now I can't even claim it back, and I need to get the 16 strangers that taper the contestants in one spot, which won't be easy.
Thanks for your patience.

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi there.
I would first like to apologise for not being active as of late. Things have been really hectic at home and getting the quarter finalists together was a total nightmare. But I have also learnt from it. This was my first competition.
I wasn't ready.
I didn't plan ahead.
I made simple but costly mistakes.

But that will all change.
Starting now, I want every quarter finalist to be on steam and find me. I will set up a group and will be able to contact all of you so I can get the competition ready. I will also need builders and to reclaim my player rank. Also, after Xmas, I will be getting a much more powerful laptop so I won't be hit by lag. All of this will help immensely. All I can ask of you is to get involved and to spread the word.
Keep building,
Eoin (aka thepalgamer)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci