• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The XBOX One

Do you like the new XBOX One?

• Total voters

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score

All I have to say is: Wow!!

This console is INCREDIBLE! When I joined my first Battlefield 4 match on the XBOX One, I was shocked. 60 frames per second, and the graphics were outstanding!

This console is a HUGE step in technology and definitely an improvement over the XBOX 360 (the XBOX One makes the XBOX 360 look like trash...).

Although there are some crashing issues with Battlefield 4, it's still really fun.

What are your opinions on this new, next-generation console? Are you enjoying it or is it giving you problems?​

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Getting a PS4, personally, but I will say that the XBox One looks damn good :3

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tbh, I don't really know why it's called the Xbox One anyway. :/ A better name would've probably been Xbox 720 or Xbox Plus, or something like that. :p

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
...PC Gamer
<--------

I do have an XBOX 360/Wii/Gamecube, but I haven't used them in ages (Except my little sister is starting to play Wii more now, and actually one of my relatives from Canada is playing Tak 2 with her as I type this, on the Wii.)

If I had a Legend of Zelda game (Other than Twilight Princess, which is too creepy for my 14 y.o. self.) I would play more, or if I had an XBOX game other than Blur and Viva Pinata.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci