• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Social Zone 'Idea'

KraZ__

Survivor
Reaction score
The social zone could be a page on our browser where we can add friends and instant message them. The social zone will use your forum name.

You will be required to connect your minecraft charecter to your social zone account for example you would do something similar to MC Bans.

- Register your minecraft charecter! *Click* type /verify <code> in-game on one of our servers to verify your account. Your verification code is OE3g24bC2.

When you join a server you could use bukkit when a player joins check his name if his name exists on the social zone then register on the social zone through a database or something that he's online and playing on EU3 or whatever.

Tell me what you think of this idea?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Shotbow also uses this to verify forum accounts. I think it's a pretty good idea to have for the forum + we could have an instant message tab which would be cool :)

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Shotbow also uses this to verify forum accounts. I think it's a pretty good idea to have for the forum + we could have an instant message tab which would be cool :)
Off Topic: Is it broken or something on shotbow? I did it multiple times, no email :(

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Off Topic: Is it broken or something on shotbow? I did it multiple times, no email :(
Either the email is not set properly, or it's hidden within your mail somewhere, maybe even in the junk mail.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd prefer a Live Chat area over this, or both, but this works :) I like it :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci