• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Dark Forest

edwardecho123

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi Everybody!
My friends and I have spent a long time making a big survival games arena!
We have a shiny golden corn, a deserted castle, a crashed plane, lots and lots of hard parkour that ends in AMAZING prizes! a lot traps that make you fall to your doom or just die in lava, and lots and lots of..........
DIAMONDSSSSSSSSS!!
Please, Please! like our idea!
we have already finished the map and we are all very proud of ourselves!
Here are the people who helped me build this project:
edwardecho123 (me)
t2fr
the5thgeneration
nmclean
liddle_piddle123
promiester

These people have all been a VERY big help for me and they would all love it if you liked this map...
Thanks,
edwardecho123
(ps. i'm very sorry for not having a download but when I try to attach the map it says:
"The following error occurred

There was a problem uploading your file.

The Dark Forest Survival Games.zip")

T

TehHater

As I posted before on a different post... you are in the right section but I think and alot of the MCSG community will agree you and your friends are going to need to put more time into this map (add more starting pads) 24 to be right!

Also I suggest you recruit more people to build this map with you by posting a new thread on the forumshttp://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/teams/

And lastly you can summit it to MCSG by just putting it on the forums! Make a new thread with maybe a map download and pictures/videos of your map so the rest of the forums can see it and give you more feedback on what you can improve

edwardecho123

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for the Feedback TehHater...
About the bit with more people we made the server which we made the map on, on this thing called Minefold...
You cannot join a minefold server without an account and i also have to add the person as well...
And some of my friends who helped are not allowed to play with people they don't know... (no idea why???!!!!)
I will try and add 24 pads to the map how ever the corn took a very long time because it has A LOT of redstone, The reason this is a worry is because it is a closed corn so there is only 1 way to get in... sorta like the corn on the first hunger games movie! (except gold!)
Thanks
I would love as much feedback as possible!
I will get to work right away!
edwardecho123

(ps. it still says that i cant upload the .sip file! Please Help me!!! someone help meeeeeee!!!)

edwardecho123

Spectator
Reaction score
I have just finished fixing the corn... (24 pads and open corn)
edwardecho123

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci