• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Bacca Story

xExterminate

Platinum
Reaction score
The Bacca race is a sad yet very primitive civilization. It's history can be rooted back as far back as one year ago, when BajanCanadian [Alias Mitch] and his accomplice ASFJerome [Alias Jerome] created an interesting specimen known as a Bacca.

What is a bacca?
A bacca is, as stated, a specimen that has unknown roots forever entangled in YouTube. It is typically brown in appearance, and is often seen wearing different outfits, such as a tuxedo. Baccas are often referred to as "trivial creatures", and this is because most of these creatures are immature. A few select Baccas have given the whole group a negative outlook, which they all deserve anyway, and have assumed a role as the "Most hated group" [While in careful competition with Skyfans.]

Where can I find a Bacca?
Most baccas originate from "Fort Bac", a place only spoken of in legends. However, it seems many Bacca's can be found under a bridge. In fact, most Baccas are very friendly while under the bridge, and this is because there are no Skyfans there to harass them because they are scared of the "Trolls under the bridge" myth. Bacca's will frequently team under bridge, and therefore the Bacca motto is "tem undr bridge!11!1". Never approach a Bacca with hostility, because it is most likely in a team of 8 and they will kill you and sell your body parts on EBay.

The Bad-Image Baccas
Many normal civilians dislike Baccas for several reasons. One may protest they are immature and very young. This is a downright lie. It is a known fact that most Baccas get married approximately 2.423545% quicker than normal civilians. This is because many female Baccas like to mate so they can brag to less-superior Baccas.

Another may argue "In SG, they target you!" Another downright lie! Baccas don't target, they simply go after you because you probably said "#KillAllBaccas2013", which is also ridiculously stupid. I mean, that's one long hashtag.

And finally, maybe it's because they hack. This is obviously the biggest lie of all. Remember people, they are baccas.They are obviously invincible and deserve special treatment. They don't hack. They just use the fist glitch and ther team of 8.

Importance of the Axe
Many Baccas use an axe as their method of combat. This is because "In Benja we trust, in Bacca we trust, our axes will not rust". [This may be incorrect, as I hate baccas with a passion and don't make it my habit to memorize their slang]. Swords can too easily rust, while axes will not rust as long as you trust Benja.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a bacca, I will never be a bacca, I dislike baccas. If any Bacca wishes to correct any information in this, please private message me. I come in peace, and would like to avoid your team for as long as possible. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER v2: This was mostly a joke thread. Baccas, please don't take offense to this :3

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
At first I was like, Hmmm one of these threads.

But this wuz kewl and well written and stuff. So yay and things.
ilovebetty
idk

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I can point out some mistakes: the saying includes "in bacca we must" not trust.
Fort Bacc (remember, 2 c's) is the fort on TSG2.
You should talk about some of the Bacca types, like angel, albino, etc.

I'll mention anything else if I notice it.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I believe 'Fort Bacc' is either in TSG2, where that little campside is, or is at Fortress Pyke, hence the name 'Fort Bacc'.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci