• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Awesome Build Team.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi! AwesomnessFace here, posting a build team in the Map ideas section because I don't know where else to put it (I didn't think maps in progress forum would be appropriate for a Build team..
So i'm gonna get on with it. Our build team focuses on creativity, detail, and Worldedit / Redstoning skill. If you have at least one of these things, you have a chance of getting in the build team. I'll accept people if I think they're good. Posting screenshots will improve your chances as it proves your skill. but anyways, I'll post the application and roster below.

Application-
Minecraft IGN-
Maturity Level (Average, 1-10)-
WorldEdit Experience (1-10)-
Redstoning skill (1-10)-
Can you host a server? (This doesn't affect you, I just need to know.)-
Detailing (1-10)-
Have you helped make a MCSG map before?-
I, (IGN), accept the opportunity to be able to make a map whether it is accepted or not. I will not screw things up intentionally, as I know it will result in a kick from the Build Team. I will help ideas and listen to the people in charge.

Roster-
Build Team Founder / Leader-
1. AwesomnessFace
Executive Leader (A.K.A leader when I'm absent)-
Redstoners-
Server host-
Worleditors-
1. AwesomnessFace
Detailers-
Buiders- (Main body)

Map theme is an Abandoned THeme Park.
Thanks! AwesomnessFace, I hope to see some apps!

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi Cato. I really need a build team, I feel that I need to but I lack a server and I just wanna build a map. So could you spread the word maybe? That would help out a lot. Even apply if you want, I don't wanna force you to do anything. I just need people, as my last build team idea got taken up and then the person that had it never even accepted me and they never made a map either, so this time I'm making sure of it. I hope this one ends up well as this is a theme we need. We don't want to lag it though, tons of laggy maps are here today. So lets keep it simple and not too laggy.

F

FuzzyC00kie

Hey Awesome,

I would like to help you build your map. Im a good at detailed structures, world edit and building. Thank You, FuzzyC00kie

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
FuzzyCookie
ACCEPTED. I will message you the IP for the server, and do not start building until the dome and cornucopia are set!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci