• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Terraforming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EhCanadianBacon

Hello darlings! ♥

Is there a program that can somehow connect to Minecraft Single Player to do terraforming? This may sound stupid, but I have been putting blocks down one-by-one, and its begging to get on my nerves lol

Any information would be greatly appreciated! ♥

Thank you all so very much! ♥

Lots of love,

ChrisMSavage - Born To Please.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Download and use SinglePlayerCommands. It includes a single player version of WorldEdit, which has commands useful for terraforming.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I suggest that, if you like terraforming ((or would like to learn how to use it)), you should apply for a build team.

Many build teams use terraformers, and many build teams would most likely let you play around with terraforming tools until you learn how to use them fully, as soon as you've joined the team ;)

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
The best terraforming plug-in is 'VoxelSniper'. It's a little tricky to get used to but can create some fantastic landscapes

FossilBricks

Experienced
Reaction score
As stated above VoxelSniper is hands down the best plugin for terraforming. Yes it is tricky to use, but there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube to help you.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
How exactly do you install VoxelSniper?

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Google > type "How to install voxel sniper" > read > install > done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.