• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Invictus - Build Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy5

Spectator
Reaction score
Name (Not your full name. Just what you want to be called):
In game name: DizzyApple
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) : Terraforming and Building
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) : mcgamer.net/threads/biome-destiny.232422/
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: Im not really experienced with Voxel Sniper but i am pretty good with World Edit (6/10)
Previous team experience: I' had my own team but..you know..team fall apart and that stuff..so yea..
Why would you like to join the team?: Because i think i am a great builder with awsome ideas and with good creativity.. :)
Have you ever had any other usernames or accounts? (If yes, what names?) : This is my only alt account i ever used :)

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
Name: Chris

In game name: ApexMC

Specialty: Building, Terraforming and detailing

Examples of previous work:
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I am experienced in both plugins at an intermediate level.

Previous team experience: I have never been in a previous team but I applied to Team Invictus and I was accepted but never responded to.

Why would you like to join the team?: I think joining this team can help me build upon my building skills and hopefully help you guys get your maps on the server. Overall a great opportunity for me. :)

Have you ever had any other usernames or accounts?
I had a few usernames before this username such as ObeasyPlays.

Huahwyy

Spectator
Reaction score
In game name: Huahwyy
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building, Terraforming
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs)
upload_2015-11-26_17-37-58.jpeg

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: No
Previous team experience:This is my first But i'm sure i'll do good
Why would you like to join the team?: Because It will be a great experience and i will Learn how to build better by joining this
Have you ever had any other usernames or accounts? (If yes, what names?) Voltrickzz

Huahwyy

Spectator
Reaction score
Name (Not your full name. Just what you want to be called) Dan
In game name: Huahwyy.
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) A Little Tera And I am a good builder.
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs)None, But Im qualified.
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?:Im pretty good at Worldedit.
Previous team experience:None But I am sure i will be really good at cooperating with your team.
Why would you like to join the team?: Because your maps are great and i really love you ideas ( Huahwi Played Your Map)
Have you ever had any other usernames or accounts? (If yes, what names? Voltrickzz

Mark27

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Mark
In game name: Mark27
Specialty: Modern type building, and mountain terraforming.
Examples of previous work: http://imgur.com/a/1kgZX - here are 3 of my builds from the past.
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: Yes i know how world edit works and how to use most of the commands, but not with voxel sniper.
Previous team experience: i am currently on trial for Team Helix.
Why would you like to join the team?: I want to be able to have a nice friendly group to be able to build with and just have some fun. It is a small hobby and I personally enjoy building anything. I have a few strong and a few weak points, but i want to work on those with this build team.
Have you ever had any other usernames or accounts? Yes i have an alt, ign: LamboBoostAcc

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Name (Not your full name. Just what you want to be called):
Jason

In game name:

Maven

Specialty:

Terraforming

Examples of previous work:

http://imgur.com/a/98HQD

(way more to come)

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?:

I will score myself out of ten to make it easier for you to see actually how good I am.

Voxelsniper: 9/10

Worldedit: 9/10

Previous team experience:

I have been the following teams:

• Team Elite
  • Team Invictus [Your Team]
  • Team Galaxy
  • Kithex

Why would you like to join the team?:

I would like to join the team again because I have suddenly felt the urge to get back into building and re - join my favorite teams. I have had lot's of fun with them in the past working on project and I can wait to conduct more.

Have you ever had any other usernames or accounts? (If yes, what names?)

I have one alt account and it goes by the name "Caidium".

Itzzdean

Tribute
Reaction score
Name (Not your full name. Just what you want to be called):Dean
In game name:MSCG
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc)Building
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server ips computer just had virus so it deleted all my stuff
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: no
Previous team experience:none
Why would you like to join the team?: I would like to join the team because it looks good and I want to build a map
Have you ever had any other usernames or accounts? (If yes, what names?) usernames geor987654 and itzzdean

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Thread moved to build team archives due to the team closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci