• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Apollo - My great memory.

Reaction score
Team Apollo.
This thread is a thanks to all member of Team Apollo.
Ginger - You are one of the founders of this amazing build team and just and over all kind compassionate guy, I'll miss you. :)
CaptButterToast - You are the second founder of this awesome one of a kind build team. I haven't spoken to you much but your a nice hard working guy. Thank you. :)
Theoretical - I'll miss you! Your warm and fuzzy and always kind and acknowledge able guy! :)
HalfSquirrel - Heff, what can I say about you? Your awesome and really kind! :)
VirtualSpark - Shane! You are one of the first people I spoke to and I've come to make really good friends with you! :)
RC_4777 - I haven't spoken to you much but yet I was really welcomed by you. :)
VeeZa - I haven't spoken to you but I hear your really nice! :)
Bredinabox - Again I don't really know you but anyway good luck with your future! :)
Halo_0 - Lol, we have had a great laugh together for the short time I've know you! :)
Boboaluitz - Bobo! You and your amazing Blamph voice! Your one of the kindest people I've met on this community and I will truly miss you. :)
Enderthor - Again you are a member I don't really know but I wish you good luck with Team Apollo. :)
zorrodc - I haven't know you long but your an up front honest guy! And the perfect terraformer for Team Apollo. Good luck. :)

I'm going to miss you guys so much and wish you all the best of luck on your maps, you are all amazing people and even for the short while I have been there I feel like your my neighbors. :D Thank you all for giving me a truly awesome memory I shall never ever forget. THANK YOU! <3

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... There is no one to troll me now...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci