• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Swoop's AMA

Planetary

Career
Reaction score
How are you a mod with only 4 months of joining the community?

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Favorite MCSG Map?
Would have to be valleyside :D
How are you a mod with only 4 months of joining the community?
I joined the forum community only recently but I've been around for like 12 months now :D I also was more involved in the teamspeak and in-game before I joined the forums, but now I'd say the forums are my favorite place

N

Nikola

What's your favorite map out of the new maps?

skyward pls ifna

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Give me tips on how to pvp
To be honest, I'm not that great at pvp, I mean I'm "good" with the bow but thats about it, I like to use strategy to my advantage, stay away from people/fights, get really over-stacked (Alot of arrows, enchanting, ect...) and that way I'm prepared for dm :D Anyway thats how I like to play, I would suggest watching Huahwi, Biboy ect...

MrCrispy

Tribute
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm not that great at pvp, I mean I'm "good" with the bow but thats about it, I like to use strategy to my advantage, stay away from people/fights, get really over-stacked (Alot of arrows, enchanting, ect...) and that way I'm prepared for dm :D Anyway thats how I like to play, I would suggest watching Huahwi, Biboy ect...
Nah your mlg whenever we team and theres other teams I always get reked and than you come in and reck them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci