• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Server: ACTUALLY COMING SOON (Real Deal)

BowlOSoup

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm BowlOSoup, I'm the owner of the Survival Server and an admin of MCSG. I want to assure you guys that the survival server will be up soon after a painfully long map building process. After new management I can assure you that survival server will be good as new.

Somethings you might see:
  • All 12 Districts and the capitol city realistic to the books (Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay)
  • Monthly Survival Games Matches held inside the server accurate to the book. Players will be either raffled or asked to join. Sponsorship included
  • Donor Only Zones: If you have donated to our servers you get access to parts of the map that would be restricted to non-donors
  • PvP features in each district (Ex: Attack/Defense in "The Nut" in district two
Outside the districts and protected areas you can (Wilderness Areas):
  • Build at your own risk in the wilderness areas
  • Kill people in the wilderness area
  • Use Flint and steel and TNT in the wilderness area
  • Play minecraft and enjoy ALL of its features!
Its up to you guys to help me come up with more ideas in this thread.
I'll make sure to post updates on thread
  • 12/30/12- Project Started
  • 1/11/13- Capitol Mapped and progress has been made
  • 1/21/13- Temporary Map made. Server will be open on Friday or Saturday at the latest
The server will be open soon!
  • As of right now there will be just a temporary spawn and some buildings. The server will have nothing but factions and a few other supporting plugins and the temporary map will be plain anarchy.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Questions:
1) So if I donate to SG, ill get privileges in the Survival Server, too?
2) Is there factions or anything?

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
Bowl, can I be re-whitelisted as I was working on the server before hand and now am not whitelisted.

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
Are we using the old capitol or are we building a new one?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci