• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Underground City.

Daniel Busby

Spectator
Reaction score
i think that mcsg or us should make an underground map. this will be good because there would be many places for chests or many places to hide..... i am think of more ideas for the underground map.

please reply and tell me what you think. :D

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
I knowww!!! we could make a map like distric 13

OggyMild

Spectator
Reaction score
That is really a good idea, Kind of a train station aight?

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
You should probably get a mod to move this to maps and discussions >.< And when i have a bit of spare time once i finish updating overgrown, i might make that map, like an abandoned military nuke fallout center underground, and their are only lights in the middle, and when the game starts you have a certain amount of torches in your inventory to place, and you can find more :3

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
I Might do so yeh, but once i get some spare time that is.

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
This looks like a great map and I would happily help. If you have seen FyreUk's Aquilla build there is the encave city a city like that would make a great map

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
Think like the world of Bioshock. Like Rapture? That kind of underground? Except not underwater..

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
Think like the world of Bioshock. Like Rapture? That kind of underground? Except not underwater..
Maybe in the center of the map the can be a parkour route to the surface with lots of goods, a small town and a way back down

Greypawz

Survivor
Reaction score
sounds like a great idea! Maybe you can have abandoned mine shafts branching off with tons of ores in them (all though you can't mine them).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci