• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games: The Mysterious Islands

SirShaun

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey, SirShaun here! I just got finnished with an awesome survival games map called: The mysterious islands. So the map is made of islands, some small and some big (and some pirate ships). On the islands you can see temples to big trees to volcanos and lot more things! The map has a lot of redstone traps, mazes and parkours.

The map has a diameter of 450 blocks.
The map is made for 24 players (tributes).
Plugins used for the map:
-WorldEdit
-VoxelSniper
(DOWNLOAD THE MAP HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?x93h1emyjcyh0kl)

Map made by: SirShaun
With small help from: bang10 and johnster225
SGGG.jpg
2012-12-05_21.41.47.png
2012-12-05_21.41.29.png
2012-12-05_21.42.26.png
2012-12-05_21.43.09.png
2012-12-05_21.43.41.png
2012-12-05_21.44.11.png
2012-12-05_21.45.00.png
2012-12-05_21.45.11.png
2012-12-05_21.45.22.png

That was pretty much all guys. Hope you like the map!

DOWNLOAD =====>
http://www.mediafire.com/?x93h1emyjcyh0kl

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes more detail and calm down with the vines :p

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
More detail and less vines, its like 'OMG, vines in my eyes!!'.

SirShaun

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you for rating my map :D
I'm going to add more details soon ;)
And take away some vines x)

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Hey,
I have to say that when I looked at the post title I thought is was going to be one of those 5 minute maps, with about 1 house and a corn.
Anyway, I was completely wrong. I can definitely see potential. I agree with everyone else, add detail! (In places such as the 7th screenshot.

The overall layout and display of the map looks promising and, as said before; Breeze 2.0
Whilst I do have to agree with the fact that the vines are rather over used, I also think that you should definetly keep the feature. If you've ever tried PVP'ing through vines, it's such a troll and can (if used correctly) be used to your advantage, majorly.

The pirate ship looks great, I suggest trying to make best possible use of masts, which add a whole other element to be thrown in.

Vines, the pirate ship, maybe some kind of parkour battle (Ever seen the TV show Gladiators?) plus the addition of so much water could indeed make a very interesting map and as I write this I find myself getting more and more into the idea of this map becoming one played in servers as it definitely has the basis to do this. I also have to commend you on making it unique but still having aspects of my personal favourites (Pirate ships, islands *from breeze* Housing adds a kind of "people lived here" theme and I think you should stick with it.

I'd hate to see you give up on this map and I think with a bit of work it could be MCSG standard.

Overall, +1 and the best of luck
-Gaga

SirShaun

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey,
I have to say that when I looked at the post title I thought is was going to be one of those 5 minute maps, with about 1 house and a corn.
Anyway, I was completely wrong. I can definitely see potential. I agree with everyone else, add detail! (In places such as the 7th screenshot.

The overall layout and display of the map looks promising and, as said before; Breeze 2.0
Whilst I do have to agree with the fact that the vines are rather over used, I also think that you should definetly keep the feature. If you've ever tried PVP'ing through vines, it's such a troll and can (if used correctly) be used to your advantage, majorly.

The pirate ship looks great, I suggest trying to make best possible use of masts, which add a whole other element to be thrown in.

Vines, the pirate ship, maybe some kind of parkour battle (Ever seen the TV show Gladiators?) plus the addition of so much water could indeed make a very interesting map and as I write this I find myself getting more and more into the idea of this map becoming one played in servers as it definitely has the basis to do this. I also have to commend you on making it unique but still having aspects of my personal favourites (Pirate ships, islands *from breeze* Housing adds a kind of "people lived here" theme and I think you should stick with it.

I'd hate to see you give up on this map and I think with a bit of work it could be MCSG standard.

Overall, +1 and the best of luck
-Gaga
Thank you Gaga!
I will not give up and i will add details and take away vines.
I'll also add some more parkours and stuff like that :)
Thanks!! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci