• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Machinima - Your Chance!

Have you applied?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Nah, Not my thing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys, Gemini here. I am making a Survival Games Machinima for Youtube on the map Hungry Hills. It will be a Machinima not a 1 game type thing. It's going to be a series
Reason why I chose Hungry Hills: It's big, and Foresty for a Hunger Games type feel :)

APPLY NOW!
Link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5HZWSK9

Good Luck everyone, Just msg your email if you'd like the full series sent to you. It will be uploaded on 1 channel:
TheGemsProjectBro

Subscribe To See the Series!

Rorscore11

Spectator
Reaction score
Before I click done let me ask you some questions:
1. So about the voice thing, what do you mean "send the file as a video?"
2. Last question, when will you post this video? And how long is it going to be?
That's all! I look forward to doing this! Reply back as soon as you can! (And I will sub to your YouTube!)

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
Before I click done let me ask you some questions:
1. So about the voice thing, what do you mean "send the file as a video?"
2. Last question, when will you post this video? And how long is it going to be?
That's all! I look forward to doing this! Reply back as soon as you can! (And I will sub to your YouTube!)
It will be a Series. For the voice record yourself or just something with audio of you talking. You makeup the words

Rorscore11

Spectator
Reaction score
It will be a Series. For the voice record yourself or just something with audio of you talking. You makeup the words
Okay! I am getting a headset with a microphone soon! (I ordered it off of amazon) but I don't have a good voice so I probably not do any speeches or stuff like that ;( but ill sign up anyways!

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
Okay! I am getting a headset with a microphone soon! (I ordered it off of amazon) but I don't have a good voice so I probably not do any speeches or stuff like that ;( but ill sign up anyways!
Make sure to vote for my new map Breeze island 2 as welL!

Rorscore11

Spectator
Reaction score
Btw a little of topic but do u want to join my server? I just got it started and trying to get some people to play on it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci