• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games Highway

Impressions?

• Total voters

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

An Awesome video made by Oslosurfer! Please check out his channel, and give him some likes and a sub!

24 Tributes await on podiums amongst the heavy traffic of rush hour. Wind turbines stand tall above the highway, behind of which a city continues to expand into the quiet countryside. Only the strongest, smartest, and fastest tribute shall be victorious. Will the victor be you? Or shall your blood and bones litter the road like disposed trash and cigarette butts?

This map was originally made for the PMC Survival Games contest, but the choice was made to not submit it and instead spend more time perfecting it for PvP and glory. The map has more than 200 chests, and a diameter of 440 blocks. It has taken some inspiration from the much-loved sg4, and PvP was the central element considered during the building of the map. There is almost no water. If you posted in the thread regarding my request for license plates, your name (or what ever you requested) will be on one of the cars in the map!

Feel free to give me feedback of your opinions on the map. Also, if you could give me a diamond/fav on the PMC here, it would be much appreciated.

Update! Changelog:
-Changed the stone on the roads to Cyan-dyed clay (looks much better)
-Changed hay bales to actual hay
-Edited green truck so it says 'MCSG' (seemed more relevant than 'sssss')
-Improved airfield textures slightly.

---->Download the Map (Updated for 1.6)<----

-->1.5 Download<--

Please let me know if you find any issues!

Want to see pictures without shaders and Faithful RP? Right here

More pictures

*glass barrier not shown in the pictures

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
Good job man:D
Hopefully my number plate is on there

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I like how it looks currently, but could you change what the option for no is on the poll? I feel like it backs people into a corner, making them think that by clicking that they are being rude and disrespectful to the map maker.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci