• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Factions Server closed forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Dave just came on to survival and said in chat, "By order of the owner this server is closed!" Someone pls explain.

UPDATE THE SERVER IS CLOSED, AND WILL NOT BE A FRACTIONS SERVER AGAIN. It is up to us the players to show our support for it and reverse this. Please address your opinions.

Last edited:

MCSG_pro011

Diamond
Reaction score
I doubt this is an update. Saying it so suddenly is just kind of odd. I feel as though they've closed the survival server like 5ever

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
The drama on the server has gotten out of hand, therefore it has been closed indefinitely. If it is to reopen, it WILL NOT be a factions server.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
The drama on the server has gotten out of hand, therefore it has been closed indefinitely. If it is to reopen, it WILL NOT be a factions server.
What Drama? I got Protection 4 Armor yesterday D: that's the only time I've played on a faction server long enough to get good stuff.

MCSG_pro011

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, there were a lot of players causing too much drama due to raids and things. Hopefully they will reconsider this idea and maybe have it open in the future? It was a really fun server to go play on. Not gonna lie.

Reaction score
Well, there were a lot of players causing too much drama due to raids and things. Hopefully they will reconsider this idea and maybe have it open in the future? It was a really fun server to go play on. Not gonna lie.
Survival may return, but just not the factions element of it

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
Drama is on all servers and you have to deal with the situation and carry on. I have no idea why something like that is a reason to close down a server but hey it isn't my server. Best of luck with future ideas :D

Reaction score
Dave just came on to survival and said in chat, "By order of the owner this server is closed!" Someone pls explain.

UPDATE THE SERVER IS CLOSED, AND WILL NOT BE A FRACTIONS SERVER AGAIN. It is up to us the players to show our support for it and reverse this. Please address your opinions.
Dave went ham, 'nuff said

DeformedChild

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
well done mcsg....really did it this time. if people cry about getting raided that's on them for not having a secure base. if they cannot handle the pvp aspect of a factions server then they should just make a multiplayer survival serv themselves, instead of penalizing the entire faction community. i had just build an impenetrable base, spent $50k in obsidian alone for it, 90k in spawners, and untold amounts of hours. i will not be returning to mcsg in the near future if they do this kind of stuff. if some kids are complaining they should handle it themselves. that is a part of being an adult about things. i spent over 50 hours getting good armor and enchants alone and that is just wasted time now. i hope there will be some kind of compensation for all of this because its astronomical how many people are gonig to be displeased with this decision in comparison to the amount of drama prior to the closing of it.
You talk about complaining kids? You just whined about losing your base. "I spent 50k on obsidian blah blah blah". Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci