• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Supershadow's MCSG story first part

Supershadow123

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Supershadow1234 and i want to tell you my MCSG story.Hope you will enjoy it! I remember when i was a noob which sucks at pvp.Good old times :p.Now im guy with 100 wins and im good at pvp.I also have a lot of friends from servers.But let's start with the story.I remember it like it was yesterday,i was watching minecraft videos on YouTube.I found a video called Igrzyska Śmierći#2 Wygrana (The Hunger Games#2 First win! in English).I said to myself what the hell is that.Is this minecraft?I read the description.There was a link to the list of MCSG servers.I was thinking *Ok i will check this out*.And i joined my first MCSG server eu12.mcsg.in.My first Hunger Games were held on the second map.I ran to the middle and i got a steak.I did not know where to run.I ran to the small houses near the bridge.I found one chest under the bridge with stone axe!Then a random guy appeared out of nowhere with wodden axe.He beat me.I was so excited.The whole idea of The Hunger Games in minecraft seemed incredible to me.I wanted to play some more.My second game was held on the first map.Again i ran to the middle but this time i didn't get anything.My first thought : *I need a weapon and some food*.I ran to the forest,i found a house in the forest,i found a chest in the house,i found a stone sword and a raw fish in the chest.I ate the fish and i was on my way to the ocean.From there i saw a tower on the island nearby.But somebody attacked me from behind.He had a wooden axe and a leather tunic.Fight was pretty tough but i won.My first kill!I felt so awesome!And finally deathmatch time!My two opponents had very good stuff(Iron/chain armor,Iron sword.),and they were in team.I was like *Ohh you can be in team*.Fight was pretty quick they of course killed me.I asked my irl friend Wokasta if he want to play with me, he said yes.He was soooo good at pvp.Thanks to him i have got my first win.It was on the second map we killed all the players.It was between me and Wokasta.I don't now how but i won!I hit him first then he hit me.After that im snipeing him twice!Then i am doing the final hit.Wokasta died.My first win !We are playing together 2 months more and Wokasta quited.He was bored unlike me.I had something about 15 wins at this point.Ok i think this is end of the first part!(Please tell me if i made mistakes i'm polish :p)Hope everybody reading this!See you in the next part!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci