• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

*Suggestion* Solo SG: Smaller Maps?

Should SoloSG use Smaller Maps?

• Yes

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

(Art taken from the Solo SG thread)

Hello Tributes, Today we are here on behalf of TeamElite, we at TeamElite have been asking one question and that is. "Should MCGamer have custom made maps for 'SoloSG'?". The reason we ask the question is because SoloSG is made up of 12 tributes, which is half of the Original "Survival Games" and in every game there are 12 empty podiums.

As Map Makers we feel as thought the Gamemode would benefit from smaller and more Detailed maps, at the current moment MCGamer is using the same maps as the 24 Tribute games and it seems like the games just last far too long.

The maps would have a 12 podium corn and a smaller Map radius, the reason for this is so that the Games can become more intense and fast paced.

Please leave your opinion on this matter in the comments below!

~ Dave and Benji ~

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I think it's a good idea. It leads to the same problem that people (not me) have with 48 man maps on 24 man servers. If you guys can make a good, 12 man map, I say go for it.

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
I personally believe there should be smaller maps mainly because it starts with 12 players. It shouldn't be the same size as a 24 person server.

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it's a good idea. It leads to the same problem that people (not me) have with 48 man maps on 24 man servers. If you guys can make a good, 12 man map, I say go for it.
Well it would be open to community submission too of course not just Team Elite.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ill say SG 4 its the perfect size for an SoloSG
Maps of a smiliar size would be really good
Thats my opinion

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member