• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strike/Warning system

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Today i was playing some MCSG and run into two people with aimbot. Out of frustration i quit so i don't know who they are but my idea is to help that. the consequences aren't much or anything at all yet just something to warn the other player. The idea is so when you die you can add a strike to the player who killed you along with a message as to why you're giving them a strike. strikes don't stay against your name or that would just get annoying (people who don't like you would spam). The reason for this is to give or send a player 1 message saying "I'm recording you now" or anything. Because i find it annoying how i cant share a message top my killer. As simple as i can explain here:

• Someone kills you
  • you suspect them of hacking
  • you give them strike
  • they know that you are aware| or they don't have anything to worry about because they weren't hacking
  • The player stops hacking or continues and you can record
  • They have been warned so let them pay the price.

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Does anyone even listen?? IT DOESN'T STAY AGAINST YOUR NAME! Meaning, you don't keep strikes. They're just a way for you to contact your killer and let them know that you know something is up.

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Does anyone even listen?? IT DOESN'T STAY AGAINST YOUR NAME! Meaning, you don't keep strikes. They're just a way for you to contact your killer and let them know that you know something is up.
And you can't get banned from them. There are no consequences unless someone records you

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Then this is pointless. If you tell them they hack, they'll turn off their hacks.
You'll be surprised how stupid some people are. I have gotten many people banned even after I told them I'm recording

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
You'll be surprised how stupid some people are. I have gotten many people banned even after I told them I'm recording
I emphasize, this is useless. This wouldn't benefit anyone. I think you're just raging about dying to these guys.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
This is so stupid wtf. How would you benefit from telling someone your recording them? They will turn of their hacks and you won't get enough evidence. Omg people these days -.-

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Eh hem.... if you read the thread its not just to say your recording. You can say whatever you want, it doesn't have to be for hacks... it could simply be just to say 'GG' when your dead? does anyone actually read this stuff?? i mean come on, i say these are all examples then people bag the Good out this thread and they haven't even read it properly. (sorry for language, but its not the first time this has happened)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci