• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stream Team?

Should MCSG have a stream team?

• Total voters

weewarkie

Spectator
Reaction score
MCSG should have a stream team where members of the community should sign up and livestream some mcsg gameplay like Mcpvp. It would be really cool to get some mcsg livestreamers some advertisement :)

Ultraviolence

Experienced
Reaction score

This is a stream team ^^^^

Yeah I don't think we should have these...

Reaction score

This is a stream team ^^^^

Yeah I don't think we should have these...
I think we're thinking of different kinds of stream teams. An example of one I watch a lot is http://speedrunslive.com , it's like bringing the community a bit closer. It even says above their streams on the twitch page itself that they are playing <insert game here> on <insert stream team like speedrunslive here>.

I like watching streams I really do, but going on twitch it can be a mess to find a good SG stream, because at the game minecraft people can be playing any other gamemode. A stream team would solve this issue that I personally have by putting all the MCSG streams on a single page.

Benglaas

Diamond
Reaction score
I think we're thinking of different kinds of stream teams. An example of one I watch a lot is http://speedrunslive.com , it's like bringing the community a bit closer. It even says above their streams on the twitch page itself that they are playing <insert game here> on <insert stream team like speedrunslive here>.

I like watching streams I really do, but going on twitch it can be a mess to find a good SG stream, because at the game minecraft people can be playing any other gamemode. A stream team would solve this issue that I personally have by putting all the MCSG streams on a single page.
Yeah I misunderstood. But, that would be cool. The problem is the lack of MSCG streamers. But, I would agree to that for sure.

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
Sounds cool, however when I first read the title of the topic I thought it said 'Steam Train'.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci