• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staying in touch :)

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
that's crackup rofl

imagine thinking people were gonna play this in 2020 bro

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
add me on disc: allen#7973
and snap: allenssc

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Thread bump.

Yesterday we held a "Final farewell" event on the semi-official MCSG Reunion discord, since the actual MCSG Discord has been disabled for several months & fully shut down more recently. It was attended by Col. StaR, several senior staff/ex-admins, and a fair number of moderators and community members alike. We all came together for one last opportunity to share our thoughts and say our goodbyes to the platform - but not to each other.

A common throughline in many of the mini-speeches that people shared (impromptu) was how we've kept in touch over the years with friends we made on MCSG, and how the network has impacted our lives in unexpected and incredible ways. I have no doubt that each person will remember this network, and later in life will reflect on our time spent together.

My best wishes to everyone during the COVID-19 pandemic that we're currently in. If you ever want to get in touch, I've left a few methods of contact scattered around my posts, including:
My current Twitter & Instagram: @AlexanderEmmeth
My email address: [email protected]
I am also contactable through Discord (but the #xxxx might change, so find me through a Discord server)
Even if you don't know me well or don't expect me to remember you, feel free to try reaching out. I'll always find time to say hello to someone from this community, and I'm sure we'd have mutual friends.

We don't have a definite answer as to when the forums will be taken down, only that they will be gone. So this could be my last post; can't be sure.

But regardless, take care everyone!
"Mooclan" Alexander
MCSG's Favourite Forumer

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Thread bump.

Yesterday we held a "Final farewell" event on the semi-official MCSG Reunion discord, since the actual MCSG Discord has been disabled for several months & fully shut down more recently. It was attended by Col. StaR, several senior staff/ex-admins, and a fair number of moderators and community members alike. We all came together for one last opportunity to share our thoughts and say our goodbyes to the platform - but not to each other.

A common throughline in many of the mini-speeches that people shared (impromptu) was how we've kept in touch over the years with friends we made on MCSG, and how the network has impacted our lives in unexpected and incredible ways. I have no doubt that each person will remember this network, and later in life will reflect on our time spent together.

My best wishes to everyone during the COVID-19 pandemic that we're currently in. If you ever want to get in touch, I've left a few methods of contact scattered around my posts, including:
My current Twitter & Instagram: @AlexanderEmmeth
My email address: [email protected]
I am also contactable through Discord (but the #xxxx might change, so find me through a Discord server)
Even if you don't know me well or don't expect me to remember you, feel free to try reaching out. I'll always find time to say hello to someone from this community, and I'm sure we'd have mutual friends.

We don't have a definite answer as to when the forums will be taken down, only that they will be gone. So this could be my last post; can't be sure.

But regardless, take care everyone!
"Mooclan" Alexander
MCSG's Favourite Forumer
moo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci