• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spectator combined with Tribute Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

savageshanks

Spectator
Reaction score
So today, I was trying to get a spot on a server. (Thinking about donating to get preferred spot and whatnot) Finally, the count came down to 23/24. I immediately joined the server which was "us22.mcsg.in" I believe. Turns out, someone had just died at the cornucopia and had quit, giving me the place. But something unusual happened. I was in the middle of map 3, standing on the crafting bench. It told me "You can now fly!". I thought oh well, I'll have to spectate. I then proceeded to try and open a chest. It worked, the chest opened! I found it odd. I started flying around spectating friends and such. I left-clicked to change, while in hitting distance of a fellow Survival games member. To my surprise, it had hit the player! I was shocked! I was very confused( you have NO idea, I'm new and started yesterday.) and decided to use my new "ability" thinking it was some sort of plugin rarely gifting flight to players. I proceeded to kill players and get lots of loot. At the deathmatch I ended up losing. I received several complaints about me hacking and thought they were out of there mind. I don't even know how to get a hacking plugin for a server or whatever. So I did further research, read the rules, couldn't find anything about this "plugin" and finally decided to report it as a bug here. I am very confused and hope I won't get in trouble for exploiting a glitch. I didn't know what was happening and hope I will still be able to play your servers, because I find them to be the best Hunger games type servers out there. Thanks for reading and I hope this bug will be resolved soon.
Signed,
savageshanks

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
This is The Walls Bug Reports section, please post in the correct section and that is for the Survival Games General Support section.

savageshanks

Spectator
Reaction score
Its a bug. I don't see how it's a "Walls Bug". I'm new and barely understood a word you said sorry.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
The 'company' has just announced a new server type called "The Walls" you posted this on "The Walls" Bug Reports section not "Survival Games" General Support which is here.
Addressing to this, wow, that's a huge bug. You should look for the Bug Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci