• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sorry ;9(Mods plz let it say here)

JustCrashh

Survivor
Reaction score
So yeah i been quite rude lately and my rep is horrible and i just want to apologize to the people who had to deal with my annoyance.
The whole Philosophy thread that's where it got out of hand after i got declined i understand i got salty and i take it back so sorry for annoying the whole clan.
-TomAU Sorry for being immature to you and basically everyone but mostly targeted towards you because i had a go at you over the clan battle but really it was just a misunderstanding.

-Jorshy Really, i was just think i was kewl and saying stuff that was not true and again just under as immature.
-Star I didn't do all that much but i was annoying and i understand also why i got declined as a bad rep that's why i am trying to fix it not just to get into clans but just be a better person
To anyone else i offended/annoyed be sure to tell me and pm on the forums so we can talk about it and i can apologize 0-0

Thanks for Reading!
-JustCrash-
<3 <3 <3

Reaction score
I was once like you kiddo. An annoying 12 year old who was declined from big clans and created salt. Now at this point you're expecting "I changed my ways" or "I am sorry to everyone". Nope just stopped giving a -snip-

Last edited by a moderator:

Remy2402

Experienced
Reaction score
I am going to go ahead and move this. Also, can we please be respectful to one another. I have also gone ahead and removed any flame/abuse. It kind of defeats the point to apologize to then start abusing people in the apology thread.

JustCrashh

Survivor
Reaction score
I am going to go ahead and move this. Also, can we please be respectful to one another. I have also gone ahead and removed any flame/abuse. It kind of defeats the point to apologize to then start abusing people in the apology thread.
aboose my goose da goose instanceofarabs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci