• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Small problem.

Tomgplaysmc

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm afraid we have a small problem. I belive it would be better when you die you don't lose so many points because you kill some people in beginning of the game you only get like 15-20 points but you die and lose 30? That's should be snaller.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm afraid we have a small problem. I belive it would be better when you die you don't lose so many points because you kill some people in beginning of the game you only get like 15-20 points but you die and lose 30? That's should be snaller.
It all depends on how many total points you have. I think you lose 5% of the total points you have when you die.

Tomgplaysmc

Spectator
Reaction score
It all depends on how many total points you have. I think you lose 5% of the total points you have when you die.
I'm pretty sure its broken then I get a coupke kills get 10-20 points and lose 30

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When you kill someone, you get 5% of their points, and when you die, you lose 5% of yours. You may just have lots of points, so you lose lots. Makes sense, eh?
Another possibility is a bug, but I'm not sure if it this exists. When you combat-log (logout while fighting), you lose double your points. (Actually, while thinking of this, it may actually be intional to prevent combat-logging...)

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Well since you seem to be someone who enjoys having lots of points, look at it this way: Even if you lose less for dying, that means that others will lose less as well which will make higher points harder to get. The system is as perfect as can be as is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci