• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES \ Skyline \ (80%)

Do you like the map so far?

• Total voters

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
Oh hey I'm not in Helix but I've been on the server and seen this, looks better now!

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Radius? Seems too small, with not enough space to pvp. If you turn a corner and all of a sudden you're 3 hearts being chased by a team, do you have options to ditch them and get the advantage at any point in the map? If not, then it's not good enough :>

Also, you overuse the blend ball on all of your projects. Calm it down a bit hey? It's a good brush but as soon as you spam it then it loses its charm.

Looks quite nice though! Better than Rebellions District

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow, this is stunning! I am very impressed, and you did this all yourself? I know what it's like to want things to be perfect, haha. And to please the masses. I would love to play this on the servers, and I have no doubt that I will be once it is complete.

-PokeJosh

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Wow, this is stunning! I am very impressed, and you did this all yourself? I know what it's like to want things to be perfect, haha. And to please the masses. I would love to play this on the servers, and I have no doubt that I will be once it is complete.

-PokeJosh
haha thanks! I really want to finish it but I have so much to do, I hope to finish it at some point though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci