• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Silent Join for Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3m0n0id

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok... So, what I want to talk about in this thread, is the silent join (when you enter a server disguised from the hub, and it does not say your original name,instead it sais your disguised name)

-1. Platinum Donors may be bought by : 1.YouTubers that don't have enough subscribers for VIP
2.R$ch People that love MCSG
3.People That are not YouTubers but they are targeted, because they play really well, and they just want a screenshot.
-You should add this because it's really annoying for the examples 1,3.
-1,3 Really want some good stats but they lose every match because of the target
-Disguise doesn't really matter for 1,3 because everyone will just shout their names when they join . EX: OMG IT'S GRUAHUITHEP4RO :O :O :O!!!!!!!! so yea....
-Platinum Donor without the Silent Join will be like Diamond Donor, but with the pets,
colors... (really boring,only accesible in /hub)

Please add the Silent Join for Platinum <3

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If platinum would have silent join, diamond donors would complain about diamond not having silent join. After that gold would complain about not having it, and after that, iron would. Why dont we just give silent join to everybody?

Reactions: Wyz

D3m0n0id

Platinum
Reaction score
Exactly... but i want to be a bit of a difference between a diamond donor and a platinum one

E

Ephiza

Exactly... but i want to be a bit of a difference between a diamond donor and a platinum one
So, having the ability to scramble, colored text, and flying in hub aren't a bit of a difference between Diamond and Platinum?
If platinum would have silent join, diamond donors would complain about diamond not having silent join. After that gold would complain about not having it, and after that, iron would. Why dont we just give silent join to everybody?
I think any donor that has /d (Diamond and above, since all Gold does is change the color of your name) should get silent join.

D3m0n0id

Platinum
Reaction score
So, having the ability to scramble, colored text, and flying in hub aren't a bit of a difference between Diamond and Platinum?
No, but for 20 more euros, only color text and fly it's nothing... you don't need that... you need the silent join

E

Ephiza

No, but for 20 more euros, only color text and fly it's nothing... you don't need that... you need the silent join
So do diamond donors right? If someone is famous and a diamond donor, why shouldn't they get silent join? The major differences between platinum and diamond are those cosmetic things. It should stay that way.

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a mixed opinion when I think about this topic.

First, I recognize your point that some youtuber's have platinum, and that the perk difference between diamond donor and platinum isn't much, and silent join would improve that. However, for some reason, I just feel that there is something wrong with it. Maybe I am just too selfish with my silent join; I really don't know.

What I'm thinking is that there really isn't a strong need for it. Mods need silent join because if everyone was told a mod joined, then hackers would stop hacking and what not. VIP's get targeted a whole lot, so Silent join is a good perk for them. However, platinum donors may get targeted, but I would assume most do not need silent join. I don't think a perk should be given for the few that would desire it. Sure, adding it wouldn't really hurt anyone, but I just don't feel that it is necessary. Besides, if a platinum can join early and disguise, then the less they will get targeted.

What I think would be the best solution is to just fix the /d command. Sure, it has been upgraded a whole bunch, but I do believe you can still tab people's names if they are disguised. If this is taken out, and there is no way to determine who the disguised person is, I feel less people would be targeted. I'm not even sure that this is possible, but if it is I feel that would improve this situation a lot.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Silent join for committed players (e.g Diamond donor and above).
OMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THATD HELP

But rlly, already asked CAm and he said that he would bring it up to the administration :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci