• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SGC fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSS_99

Tribute
Reaction score
I have noticed that sgc has actually has players on it for quite sometime now and I'm wondering if there are any plans of fixing the problems or just shutting it down all together. I'm sure the dev know the problems at hand but allow me just to post them here!

1.stats (I have noticed that the ranking system in the stats isn't working and hasn't been functioning since before the reset!)

2. Maps (as fun as sg2 is I do enjoy playing a variety of maps instead of just 1)

3. Voting (can only vote for sg2 obviously)

4. The lobby (it's decorated with redstone dust all over the floor)

5. Chests
- certain chest don't refill at all
-chests refill with the same stuff every game
-maps are repetitive in a way (the same map will be played multiple times) for instance I made a design at spawn with flowers and in the next game they were still there! People can also hide items now and get them the very next game (someone hid enough diamonds to make diamond armor)
-tier 2s are broken (except spawn)

All of these problems and probably more are ruining the sgc experience and might I add that sgc has made quite a comeback in players since the reset.

-Thank you for reading (please excuse any grammatical errors)

A

Axel | PlazaGames

If something is wrong, and you feel to do something about it, you can report the bugs, but make sure you have enough evidence so they know what you are talking about.
As you said, they may know what bugs you are talking about, but if you want to make the Server a better place, then report the bugs with enough evidence!

Good Luck if you do soo C:

Have a wonderful day at the MCGamer Network.! <3

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Hey there! Sorry for this inconvenience you've been experiencing. We prefer for bugs to be reported on the MCGamer GitHub so they can be dealt with in an organized, and efficient manner. You may click HERE or on the link here: http://github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues/

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact me! Have a nice day within the MCGamer Community!

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci